Monday, March 30, 2009

It's official...

Well, I can now say that it is official. We are gettin a Portuguese Water Dog puppy!!! WooHoo!!!

I am so excited and can't wait to meet this new bundle of fur and energy. We will be getting a new fence so the new puppy can run in the backyard.

We lost Lexie Lu, our Portuguese Water Dog, in August 2008. She was a huge part of our lives and we were devastated when she was diagnosed with Lymphoma. When she passed over the rainbow bridge, there was a huge void in our lives. For a long time, I would hear her in the house but she wasn't there, spooky I know!

So now we will be filling our lives once again with a bundle of joy......energy.......fur.......mischief.....LOL!!! I can't wait!!!

Have a great day!

You can check out the puppy pictures here http://picasaweb.google.com/Diamante.PWD/PuppyPictures20DaysOld#

No comments: