Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The Bachelor

Okay, so I have been reading rumors on the internet that weird happenings are with the Bachelor. I have been watching this show with great enthusiasm because I liked Jason. I thought he was this great all around good guy and great dad. Now I am reading that the show could be a set up and the girl he really wants isn't the one he picks. I have read that the show has asked him to pick Melissa for better ratings and then he dumps Melissa and proposes to Molly in the second "After the Rose Ceremony". If this is true then I am done with ABC and the Bachelor! I didn't watch for a long time because of the Bachelorette ending with Jen, remember her? And then I was suckered back in with DeAnna and I truly thought Jason was wronged. Now to think they are doing it again!

Maybe I should learn my lesson and quit watching the reality shows, do you think?
Why is it that they suck us in and let us live with them through the TV. I need to get a life and more hobbies!

I hope you all have a great day! Tomorrow we are off to Georgia to watch Amber play in a tournament down there. Hopefully, the weather will be warmer than it is here.

Donna

No comments: